Smile. Snap. Show the World.
2. Our contests run on the calendar month, ending at midnight ET of the last day of the month. All photos entered within a given month become entrants for that specific month's CuteKid contest. Our contest rules are intended to offer fair contests; all submitted photos have an equal opportunity of being scored by our industry judges.
3. The CuteKid™ contest is judged by registered and verified entertainment professionals. Photos are judged with no discrimination towards gender, race, or age. All decisions are final. Monthly contest voting begins on the 1st of the month for the entries of the previous month. Once judging begins, a refund cannot be processed for an entry from the month being judged.
4. Photos containing nudity or children depicted in a derogatory or dangerous position will not be accepted. The CuteKid staff reserves the right to refuse any photograph which they deem unacceptable.
5. Each month, $500 is awarded to each category winner, and the overall monthly winner is awarded $1,000. Honorable Mentions also win fun prizes.
6. The 2016 CuteKid of the Year Grand Prize Winner will receive, in addition to other prizes, a $10,000 529 investment vehicle to be established in his or her name. Using historical growth rates of the Dow Jones Industrial average and a 16-year time frame, this investment is projected to grow in excess of $25,000. The twins/multiples winners will receive a $1,000 529 investment vehicle per child projected to grow to $2,500 each. The investment vehicle will grow over the period up until the child or guardian wishes to withdraw the funds for education purposes only, as noted by the terms of the 529 education investment vehicle. The total prize amount will be solely determined by market factors and investment strategy during the life of the 529 investment vehicle. Parent Media Group, Inc. does not guarantee the final prize amount upon redemption.
7. If a professional photo is submitted to our contests, The CuteKid will not be held responsible for securing usage rights from the photographer. It is highly recommended that the parent or guardian receive rights to use the photo prior to contest submission.
8. We announce monthly winners approximately 15 days after our judges have selected the winning photos in each category. Winners are announced in our weekly newsletter and on the Web site. Winners receive notification via phone or email. Upon verification of winner and executed documents, Prizes will be distributed within 60 days.
9. All prizes will be given as represented unless there are fewer than 50 entrants per month per category. In this instance, a pro-rated portion of the prizes will be distributed to the winners.
10. Members may enter as many photos as desired to our free Special Galleries and may vote accordingly. Please note that a single member is not eligible to be the Grand Prize Special Gallery Winner more than twice in a row.
11. Our contests are void where prohibited by law. The contestants assume the total responsibility of knowing their local laws in regard to photo contests and are subject to any local, state, national, or international laws. The CuteKid™ accepts no responsibility for making these individual legal determinations.
12. Please ensure your information is completed accurately. The CuteKid accepts photos of children 0-12 years old, and will not be responsible for photos being placed in the wrong age categories due to inaccurate information submitted by the entrant. Categories are determined by child's birth date.